Email marketing should be every marketers most used, and favourite, tool. It’s a great way to engage with those on your list and to generate leads- something that we all want!
Optimising email marketing to its fullest and standing up to industry challenges is Constant Contact. Constant Contact helps small businesses, associations, and non-profits connect and engage with their next great customer, client, or member.
The service can not only offer email marketing but also; social media marketing, event marketing, online surveys, personalized coaching and award-winning product support. As such, this one-to-many tool can help all types of small businesses and organizations find new customers, drive repeat business, and generate referrals.
Here are the five key features of this great product:
1. Product suite tailored for SME’s. Constant Contact has tools that work well with email and make it function even better which includes; Online Survey, Event Spot and Social Campaigns. This gives you the scope to actively promote your products and services using just one service provider.
2. Analysis of key metrics. Measure your replies, forwards, social share and click throughs with Constant Contacts reporting metrics and social sharing statistics. This way, you can identify what is working, and what isn’t.
3. Engagement tools. By integrating email with social media, your email marketing becomes engagement marketing. The ‘forward’ and ‘social share’ buttons are built in to the Constant Contact product suite. This will enable your communication to generate further reach as it is shared beyond the 1st degree recipients and increases engagement. An article about engagement by Jeff Bullus has some good information in.
4. Master templates. With Constant Contact, there are the tools and features available to turn your emails into a masterpiece. This includes; global colours and fonts, block selection, text wrapping and editing within blocks. This can save a lot of time because you can use the template each time you come to send a communication.
5. List building tools. This is an asset worth spending the time to build right, and build it where you connect. Apart from the online presence (join our mailing list, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter), there are newer tools available within Constant Contact. These include: QR codes, the Constant Contact app (iPhone only) and ‘Text to join’.
If you are new to marketing or have yet to find an email marketing service that does what you want, why not give the Constant Contact free trial a go?