Integrated marketing is the holistic approach to communication in marketing. Whether you’re doing traditional or digital marketing, integration is the key and so is sticking to sound classic marketing concepts. It focuses on the importance of a consistent, seamless and multi-dimensional brand experience.
Integrated marketing essentially uses a variety of marketing channels and tactics to achieve the business’ goals. Some channels are listed below:
- Traditional advertising – print, TV, radio, billboards
- Social media – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, YouTube
- Experimental marketing – guerilla marketing tactics
- Public relations or communications – press releases, event promotions, broadcasting
- Digital marketing – Web, e-marketing, SEO, SEM, video marketing