More and more conversations, both business and personal, take place online. Businesses that take advantage of building and maintaining online communities create a connection. A connection which is fed by customer service and the experience of that customer service. It is these connections which increase social engagement, customer loyalty and ultimately return on investment.
There are more than 835 million worldwide users of Facebook which brands have the chance to reach and engage with- if they know the right facts.
Back in October 2011, Facebook rolled out the Insight tool which provided measurements on your Facebook Page’s performance ability. This meant that businesses had the ability to find anonymized demographic data (age, gender, country, city and language) about their audience, and see how people are discovering and responding to their posts. Until now, this has remained unchanged.
By the end of the summer, all business page owners are expected to receive the new Facebook Page Insights.
These new updates will mean that you are able to unleash more content which is relevant to your target audiences. Knowing the percentage of your reach and who actually engaged with your content is really important data to look at. And so, armed with rich, accurate data, you will have the knowledge to drive your business forward.
Here are just 4 reasons why your business should take advantage of the Facebook Page Insights: Continue reading
A Facebook page can generate some serious value to your business, but such actions need to be well thought out and planned.
Here are the 6 top tips, on how to attract potential clients and engage with them so they stay in business with your business:
Social media is a means of connecting individuals and businesses in virtual communities, where they can create, share and exchange information and ideas.
As such, this relatively new online networking can in fact add value to the traditional offline networking, and vice versa: Here are 3 Top tips to help you get the best out of your networking experience:
Facebook Timeline for Business Pages have been with us since the end of March and whilst most people are getting to grips with the changes there are still some common mistakes being made out there. Below are some of the most common mistakes to avoid.
1. Ignoring the Timeline Cover Image Guidelines
Facebook issued strict guidelines on what can be included in the timeline cover photo. Saying that other people are doing it is no excuse and could result in your page, content and all its fans disappearing overnight. Covers must not include: Continue reading
Here are some more tips for monetizing Facebook:
- Facebook’s core value proposition is connecting and communicating with friends. While word-of-mouth, or “earned” media, helps brands gain Facebook fans, it can only go so far. Companies also need to contemplate using paid advertising to develop their Facebook fan-base.
- Create engaging content. The simplicity of the “like” button means that there may be no actual engagement beyond the fleeting moment of the click. To be successful in this post-“like” phase of Facebook marketing, businesses need to excite their fan-base with compelling posts, interactions that spur a sense of community, and rewards for their ongoing support.
- Give people a reason to become fans. Apps are a good way for any business to have engaging interactions with fans. Everyone wants the latest app, and you can place it for download on your page. The process of sharing will increase your business awareness and deliver good returns on your investment.
- Use innovative apps to help monetize Facebook fan pages. For example, create apps that enable your business to post coupons for promotional discounts on your Facebook page. After clicking on the promotion, fans are prompted to provide their email addresses before receiving the coupon. Thus, you have not only increased the likelihood of a fan becoming a paying customer, but also gained a potential customer’s email address, which you can use for future marketing endeavours.
- Incorporate e-commerce directly into your Facebook page. A Facebook storefront application will enable users to make purchases directly. You can also offer promotional deals to fans, but the storefront app offers the additional advantage of publishing a fan’s purchase on the Facebook news feed. This further promotes the item to your fan’s friends who can then make comments about the item.
Attracting new customers to your brand is a great benefit of Facebook fan pages; but if you have not monetized your Facebook page, then you are missing out on an easy way to generate revenue!
WSI eMarketing can help create an effective online sales process to convert fans into buyers, get better conversions and increase sales. Contact us to learn how to monetize and leverage Facebook for your business.